Awards and Accolades
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is dedicated to our social responsibility programs and practices, and we’ve been recognized for our corporate citizenship by a variety of organizations.
- Named a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute. HCSC was recognized for its range of ethics and compliance initiatives in 2015, including programs focused on social and environmental responsibility, governance practices, effective training modules, communications, monitoring and auditing procedures, risk assessment and leadership endeavors.
- Civic 50, an initiative of Points of Light, in partnership with Bloomberg LP, honors the 50 most community-minded companies in the nation each year.
- Crain’s Chicago Business “Chicago’s Largest Privately Held Companies”
- Crain’s Chicago Business “Chicago’s Largest Employers”
- Center for Plain Language ClearMark Awards: “Best Original Documents” Award, for clear and easy to understand health care guide.
- Multiple Telly Awards for outstanding health and wellness education videos:
- Of note: A Silver Telly in Online Video/Online Commercial category for the health and wellness video “The Power of Hugs.”
- Also of note: A Bronze Telly in the Online Video/Online Webisodes category for “Know Your Network” video, about the importance of knowing your provider network.
- Ranked in Training Magazine’s Training Top 125 list for 2015. The Training Top 125 recognizes companies that excel at creating and executing internal training and development programs.
- Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts Communicator Awards: Gold Award of Excellence, for the company’s Federal Employee Program (FEP) Jump Start Direct Mailer and the Medicare Advantage Calendar.
- CSO50 Award: The CSO50 Award recognizes security projects and initiatives that demonstrate outstanding business value and thought leadership.